Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.589 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,521 (C$8,313) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (39 minutes ago)