Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.801 BRL / ANG
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 56% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,896 (ƒ 12,157) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)