Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.745 BRL / ANG
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 59% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,851 (ƒ 14,816) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)