Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.782 BRL / ANG
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 43% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,505 (ƒ 12,065) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)