Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.361 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,579 (€5,231) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (32 minutes ago)