Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48900 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,765 (元7,699) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)