Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.46307 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,632 (元5,683) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)