Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47868 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,466 (元9,330) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (41 minutes ago)