Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.45166 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,659 (元5,886) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (36 minutes ago)