Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States vs Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,149 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.917 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,494 ($2,424) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,100 in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,828 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 34,000元 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 220 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)