Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,953 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.842 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 97,667 ($25,421) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 49,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Culiacán costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)