Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,877 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.259 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 102,129 ($31,342) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 46,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)