Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,803 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.275 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 169,374 ($51,717) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 75,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)