Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,883 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.495 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 117,251 ($33,545) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 51,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)