Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.103 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 165,983 ($53,486) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 75,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (34 minutes ago)