Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,814 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.954 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 9,372 (9,826 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)