Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,765 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 9,875 (9,826 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (26 minutes ago)