Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23706 BRL / NAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,099 (8,854 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)