Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23388 BRL / NAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,818 (16,326 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 3 hours ago)