Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.724 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 59,213 ($15,902) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 31,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (about 2 hours ago)