Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.771 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 67,463 ($17,888) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 35,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)