Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.708 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 61,035 ($16,460) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 32,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)