Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,956 (3,943 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)