Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,873 (4,010 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)