Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 BRL / VND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,101 (27,420,261 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (30 minutes ago)