Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.036 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,417 (696 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)