Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05325 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 11,962 (руб 224,622) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)