Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05285 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,331 (руб 138,715) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)