Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,721 in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)