Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.820 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,063 (€2,111) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (44 minutes ago)