Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05572 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,771 (руб 31,785) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)