Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05487 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,189 (руб 39,893) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)