Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02884 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,571 (54,468 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (1 minute ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)