Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02473 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,244 (90,752 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)