Cost of living comparison between Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.707 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,799 (€5,072) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (39 minutes ago)