Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,976 in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (28 minutes ago)