Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,753 in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)