Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,019 in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)