Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,533 in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)