Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,398 in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (33 minutes ago)