Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36235 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,866 (60,344 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 3 hours ago)