Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42679 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,143 (42,511 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)