Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04656 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 30% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,100 (₨45,100) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)