Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00469 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,887 (CH$5,517,145) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)