Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00545 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,646 (CH$4,525,996) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)