Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.758 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 39% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,462 (€389) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)