Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.339 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 46% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,686 (€505) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)