Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00104 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,852 (COL$4,652,132) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (24 minutes ago)