Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18733 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,403 (Mex$ 44,855) in Villahermosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)