Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,286 (€2,771) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)