Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.184 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,194 (€2,197) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)