Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.735 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,809 (€2,091) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (40 minutes ago)