Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.440 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,278 (€953) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (36 minutes ago)