Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.189 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,739 (€2,564) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)