Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.429 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,449 (€4,797) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asunción costs 7,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)