Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 BRL / LAK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,735 (26,718,190 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (31 minutes ago)