Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 37% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,475 (€5,962) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)