Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.184 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 63% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,613 (€4,687) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)