Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.723 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 45% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,349 (€4,660) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)