Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.059 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,849 (2,355 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)