Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23028 BRL / SCR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,817 (81,715 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)