Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28180 BRL / SCR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 37% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,253 (82,515 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)