Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.332 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,261 (C$8,258) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)