Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.503 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,751 (C$8,290) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (38 minutes ago)