Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.408 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,739 (C$6,537) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (39 minutes ago)