Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.744 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 33% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,990 (€4,271) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)