Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.280 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,105 (€6,099) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 20,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)