Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2014. Exchange rate: 4.070 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vence (France) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 18,000 (€4,422) in Vence.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (about 2 hours ago)