Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05608 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 4% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,596 (64,114 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)