Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.758 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,166 (€4,834) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)