Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02068 BRL / LKR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,384 (115,279 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)