Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02082 BRL / LKR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,510 (72,544 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (38 minutes ago)