Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40584 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,890 (53,937 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)