Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35292 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,576 (61,136 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)