Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,749 (€5,994) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)