Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.168 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,098 ($6,974) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)