Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,099 ($6,375) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)