Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.313 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,382 ($7,058) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (40 minutes ago)