Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.280 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,399 ($7,133) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (40 minutes ago)