Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.108 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,636 ($6,961) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)