Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,467 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.560 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,361 (C$6,783) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)