Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,158 prices entered by 585 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.564 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,136 (C$9,414) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)