Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,737 (€4,832) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)