Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,980 (COL$6,501,984) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$28,517 (about 1 hour ago)