Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,764 (COL$4,340,529) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)