Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,817 (COL$7,061,289) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)