Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03305 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,725 (112,739 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)