Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03314 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,905 (117,838 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)