Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02982 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,725 (91,373 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)