Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31545 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 40,578 (Bs 128,634) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 24,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)