Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,295 (€4,996) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (42 minutes ago)