Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,379 (€2,257) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)