Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.763 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,307 (€2,473) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)