Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.758 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,929 (€2,376) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)