Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,311 (€2,660) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (1 minute ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (36 minutes ago)